Do you have questions or curiosities? You can always contact us, but first, check out the questions and answers below!
About Creative Industries
What does “Creative industries” mean and how do I know if I am eligible?
Creative Industry comprises crafts, design, gaming, fashion, music, art and film.
To be eligible you should:
- be aged between 18 and 30
- have a business idea in the creative sector with some proof of initiated activity (a physical prototype, did already first sale, a facebook page, etc.)
- be available to join for the 5 days of workshops
- be able to sell your product or service with a crowdfunding campaign
Which are the selection criteria?
- Proven Creative skills
- Market opportunity of your project
- Quality of product/service
How is this program unfolding?
- October 2018: Application Period
- November 2018: Workshops and Mentoring
- January – March 2019: Preparing and Launching the crowdfunding campaign
- June 2019: Botcamp in Madrid
About the Program
What is included?
The whole program is FREE of charge for participants!
The participants will get:
- 5 days of workshops with experienced trainers (10th of November – 10th of December)
- support to launch a crowdfunding campaign (January – March)
- 1 week bootcamp in Madrid with travel and accommodation (June)
- a dedicated mentor to grow the business (November – June)
How do I know if my product/service fit the program?
- Come and meet us at the Impact Hub Lisbon on the 15th of October at 3PM to know more
- Fill online the application form and we can support you
- Send us an email if you have doubts – firstname.lastname@example.org